WELCOME :0)

Welcome to the Merge of CREATIVITY, MINISTRY, ART, MUSIC AND WRITING

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Story to YOUNG LIFE


I grew up in a Christian home, both my parents are pastors and I came to love Jesus at an early age. Like many youth, however in college I started to explore life outside of my parents influence. This led me to a place of insecurity, pain, loneliness and confusion.
As a college athlete I faced obstacles I wasn't prepared for, which caused me to struggle with following my own convictions. I needed help. It wasn't until the church I found great Christian friends who cared about my spiritual health, and I truly discovered my burden for wanting to help young people in any way I could.
Since then I've moved with my wife to be apart of the church plant at The City church Ventura. I've been led to Young Life where I am a volunteer leader. My vision is to love young people to Christ and be a bridge from Young life to the local Church.
I genuinely have a love and burden for people. I want to be a beacon of light in dark places.
My hope and desire is to see Ventura's heartbeat start to come together matching Gods heartbeat of love for one another. I want to see a revival take place in Ventura. The Lord has been leading me to pursue this type of ministry full-time, and after countless hours of prayer and wise counsel, I knew that this was exactly where The Lord was calling me to be.
Giving plan
One time gift
$10k 2partners gift =$20,000
$5k 2partners gift =$10, 000
Monthly plan
$1000 2 partners monthly =$12,000
$500 2 partners monthly = $6,000
$100 10 partners monthly =$12,000
$50 10 partners monthly =$6,000
Caleb Price shot this video
Donate dookatimusic.com label it Young Life

No comments:

Post a Comment